Hi guys,

I need some help with the imap_body function and how to work with the string that this function returns...

Im working on a mailing list archive website and i'm using the imap_* functions to handle this, the header works fine (and other things too) but the Body of the message dont work as expected. It came as one-line string, the "\n" character (or <br> in html) is simple ignored. I dont know how to make the function translate the "\n" to <br>.

You can understand better what i'm saying looking:

http://www.brunogola.com.br/testeimap.php

Look the main page and try to read any message... I dont know what can i do to fix it...

Thanks for any help and sorry any mistakes about my english...

Bruno Gola