Hi

As a security precaution, all uploaded files are automatically deleted when
the script goes out of scope.

Use the move_uploaded_file function to move the file somewhere else before
your script ends.

There are various other security precautions you have to consider.  And by all
means don't expect the browser to adhere to the limitations you set in the
form, like mime type and max sizes, also know that it is fairly easy for
someone to directly connect to the socket and upload a file, bypassing the
browser altogheter.

The php documentation site covers file uploads in depth (www.php.net)

HTH

With kind regards