On Mon, October 24, 2005 2:23 pm, Graham Anderson wrote:
> is this possible to prevent ? Or is there a better approach?
> This stuff is making my head spin a bit...
> I am learning aspects of security so any help is appreciated.

You can change makeMoviePlaylist.php to do whatever you want it to.

So you can require a valid login, and if they're not logged, spit out
a login page.

Your login page could be built using examples from:
http://php.net/session_start

The check to make sure they are logged in will also be there.

Just put the same code to check their credentials right into
makeMovePlaylist.php

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm