These are the relevant sections from my code:

include("e:/bin/pclzip.php");
$provpath_dec = 'E:/Prov/Processed_Files/';
$provpath_unzip = 'E:/data/prov/';

$filename = '20051026202333.zip';

$archive = new PclZip($provpath_dec . $filename);
$archive->extract(PCLZIP_OPT_PATH, $provpath_unzip);

 As you'd probably guess from the paths shown, this is running on a windoze
box.
 James