Yes there somehow seems to be an issue with ssl. Does the curl extension rely on any ssl module in apache to work ?

On 04/11/2005, at 12:34 AM, Jochem Maas wrote:

can you get it to work without SSL?

Dan Rossi wrote:
Here is my code i am using, ive tried and tried, im still getting a no data sent error in the browser.
<?
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "https://mydomain/Default.asmx";);
 curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1);
 curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE);
 curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
 curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FAILONERROR, 1);
 curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSLCERT, '/path/to/certs/cert.pem');
 curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSLCERTPASSWD, 'thepass');
 curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSLKEYTYPE, 'PEM');
 curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSLKEY, '/path/to/certs/key.pem');
 curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD, 'user:pass');
 ob_start();
 curl_exec($ch);
 ob_end_flush();
 if(curl_error($ch)) {
     printf("error: [%s] %s", curl_errno($ch), curl_error($ch));
 }
 curl_close($ch);
 ?>