From: Richard Leclair [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 November 2005 11:33
To: 'Norbert Wenzel'
Cc: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: RE: [PHP] Re: Making functions available from another script

Hi Norbert,

Thanks for your reply.  Yeah, you were almost there - it wasn't quite what I
had in mind.  I probably should have elaborated on this one.

I'm looking at building up a library of handy functions that can be included
in a current script.

Only problem is:
(let's just say for clarity that lib.php <==> A.php; same)..

If I declare the functions in lib.php, then B.php can include lib.php but
cannot execute any functions within B.php (that were declared in lib.php).
it keeps coming up as "function undeclared".

Any more ideas/thoughts?  Or have I not gone about this correctly?

Regards,
Richie !