From: Danny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 3:53 AM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP] php5 / php4 - MySQL/SQLite

Hi,
 Let me open a discussion about php5 / php4
 Why upgrade? It worth? Benefits? Code programming changes?
 Is there and end-of-life for php4, in the near/medium future?
 What about MySQL and SQLite. What is the future of both? I would like to
open a discussion about the future of both related to php no matter the
version of it...
Let´s start
--
dpc