It takes some getting used to I admit but PHP errors turned up full is far than enough to fix any script, in my experience

matt VanDeWalle wrote:
I don't really have a question, I just have noticed in working with php for about a year off and on, so you could probably say i'm a bit new still, what an error says it is, or what line it is on, is hardly ever the case, e.g, several different times until i figured out what this meant, i would get the "unexpected $ on line <two lines past the end of the script> error, I've figured out that actually means you are missing a closing } or a few also tonight, I was working on a script, I figured this out about an hour later but i was getting an error about "unexpected '\' ascii 92 in <line#>, something to that effect; I infact did not have a stray \, but the script i was calling in this particular function apparently didn't sit well with the code, so, i just read the code into the function instead of include'ing the script and everything is happy again so I guess just letting new or somewhat new, users know not to take the php's errors for what they say always, sometimes it works that way, not much, or, in my experience anyway