Hello everybody.

I want to take the ZPC test the next year and I am going to buy these books:
  - Zend PHP Certification Study Guide.
  - Zend PHP Certification Practice Test Book.

Are these ones enough? Should I get other books?

By the way, my skills are oriented to LAMP and according to what I read on the ZPC's FAQs that is not good. I must know the Standard SQL, not only MySQL. So, I have these questions: - Where can I find the Standard SQL? I've been googling for it, but I couldn't find it. - AFAIK, there are 3 versions of the Standard SQL (1993, 1999 and 2003), but, Which one am I going to need for this test?
  - Should I learn to use another HTTP server?

Do you have any other suggestion?

Thanks in advanced!

Cheers.

--
Gustavo Narea.
PHP Documentation - Spanish Translation Team.