On 13 Nov 2005, at 22:15, Marco Kaiser wrote:

try to use realpath, dirname and other related funktion to resolv the real path.

dirname(__FILE__) ?

Good point (you can tell I've been up too long). I've just had a play with that - I appended the current path to my include_path, but it seems it's not inherited, so sub-includes are not found. I also tried chdir(dirname(__FILE__)) which had the same results and interferes with the operation of require_once (the same file found by a different path doesn't get counted as the same file). Incidentally doing just 'echo getcwd();' seems to fail completely when called via a rewrite. After all that, smarty still can't find its templates_c for some reason. I'm sure there must be something simple and elegant I'm missing. Probably a good night's sleep.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
Synchromedia Limited: Putting you in the picture