On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 02:50:53PM -0500, Brad Glonka wrote:
> I think I may be headed down the wring direction.

Yeah, the Virtual Directory Support isn't really what its name
seems to be, it basically is enabled when php is compiled with
Zend Thread Saftey which only effects how certain things behave
and is rather transparent to any php coder.

> I'm using Apache.
> What I'd like to be able to do is to
> pass arguments to a script as though it were a directory.
>
> Something like so
> http://server.com/script.php/some-virtual/dirs/

You should be able to do that right now. You will see that
the $_SERVER['PATH_INFO'] exists and has '/some-virtual/dirs/' in
it now.

Curt.