<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi to all,
> always wondered what's better way to mix html and php code. Here are three
> "ways" of the same code. Which one you prefer? (And why, of caurse :))
(snip)
> I think third solution would be the best solution?

IF you are doing a complex site, then the third option is almost mandatory.
You typically do not know what code will be in the header, until you have
processed some of the page.  Building the page as-you-go, allows for easy
alteration of previously built HTML code.  Complex sites are extremely
difficult to create using the "template" approach, because of the variety of
output.

I would highly agree with James Benson about CSS.

DanB