Thanks so much Mirco, but I would appritiate that very much if I had
some examples. I'm not so keen in php, so some things seem to be complex
for me. I downloaded OSCommerce but the script pages aren't so simple
for beginning...
So if you have something (code/url of examples) about this type of
encryption-decryption and that type of programming you describe in next
msg (classes, functions etc) plz send me. The only way I work until now
is to call a php script page wich does an individual work. Guess that is
the "jumpto" script?
Thanks!