On 21 Nov 2005, at 10:54, Jochem Maas wrote:

having said that I don't use __autoload() - I did but it was just a PITA -

I thought it was a good idea for a while... One major irritation with it is that with standard error reporting you can't tell where a missing class can't be found from (it is reported as having come from your __autoload function). You need a stack trace to figure out where the original problem occurred - xdebug works a treat (but it won't mix with APC).

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
Synchromedia Limited: Putting you in the picture