On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 04:59:49PM +0530, Adrian D'Costa produced this golden nugget:
> Hi,
>
> I have the following script.  What I want is that when I select the
> country the corresponding cities should only be listed in the second
> dropdown box.  Can some one guide me.  Right below is my table
> structure.

If you want to do this with pure php you'll need to reload the page after
the user selects the country from the dropdownbox, to get the webbrowser
to switch the cities in the city-dropdown w/o reloading you'll need to
use javascript or similar evil measures...

--
Andreas D. Landmark / noXtension
A physicist is an atom's way of knowing about atoms.