Marlin Unruh wrote:
I am tiring to use sqlite which is [quote] bundled with php5 [unquote]. I am missing something somewhere. I modified the php.ini to include the php_extension=php_sqlite.dll. Following is the error I get.

[05-Dec-2005 07:40:33] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlite_open() in G:\apache2\htdocs\sqlite.php on line 9

I am running  W2K professional, Apache 2.0.54, and PHP 5.1.0.

The CLI for version Sqlite version 3 is sqlite3, does that have anything to do with the function names I should be using in PHP?

Any ideas, or point me to a cheat sheet.

Sorry for the noise! I got it going.....

--
Regards,
 Marlin Unruh