Well if you were not rude then you certainly are now -
Too much correspondence with you in that vein could contaminate the
environment. <chuckles>
Also sounds like you have a few prejudices to grow out of .. who would you
like to be when you grow up?
BTW
I suggest you use a dictionary if you cannot use a spellchecker.