Hello,
        I recently took an ANSI SQL class to better familiarize my self with SQL in
general.  In the class we used MSSQL SERVER 7 and to do queries we used the
Query Analyzer.  Does anyone know of a PHP script that works like the Query
Analyzer so I can test Queries in a Browser?  Like A Text Area where I can
put the query and a simple form that sends it to MySQL.

Thanks,
Brandon