M wrote:
Marlin Unruh wrote:
Sure, here is the main function and the function that sends the files/links to the browser. This works fine on two w2k machines, but not on our XP machine. If I place the mouse pointer over the link on the web page it shows correct in the IE status bar. Example:( file:///c:/suncosys/act/2d/file_name.vc6 )

Does it work if you copy&paste the link? It might be a security feature.

If I right click on the link and select [copy shortcut], then paste it in the address bar the application loads as it should. If I select [print target] it also loads as it should but the print dialog also opens. If I right click and select [open] nothing happens, same as if I left click.

Regards,
--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't."