On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 03:00:07PM -0700, Dominique Paquin wrote:

> I asked when the new version of PHP was comming out at the beginning of the
> month and some one told me that it was comming out the week after. Haven't
> seen it yet, anyone knows the release date??

RC7 got out a few days ago (Thursday I believe), and I think I recall that unless
lot's of things went wrong this is the last RC....

-fkr

ps. I guess, it's released once it works fine :)
--
gpg-fingerprint: 076E 1E87 3E05 1C7F B1A0  8A48 0D31 9BD3 D9AC 74D0
  |http://www.hazardous.org/ | whois -h whois.ripe.de FKR-RIPE  |