Chris Lott wrote:

Which of these are better Eclipse plugins for PHP Development? Or,
which advantages do each provide?

Can't speak about TruStudio - I never did get it to work, but that was a while ago. I'm running PHPEclipse on Eclipse3.1 and it is working fine form me. I've moved a lot of other non-PHP development work over to Eclipse as well so I only need the one IDE, and I can toggle between Windows and Linux development machines without having to remember which one I am on ;) There is still room for improvement, and I still drop into PhpEdit just for a quick 'raw' edit when I have a file that is not in an existing project, but I've linked up my own local CVS and run local and sourceforge hosted projects side by side.

Just need to work out how to actually BUILD PHP through the Eclipse framework now :)

--
Lester Caine