Thank you very much.  My dad is in college, but I have been teaching myself
HTML, Java, VB6, and PHP.  I've been learning to do graphical artwork with
Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.  I actually started programming before my
dad was in school, and I got him started I guess!  Anyway; I've learnt a
lot, and I hope to learn more, as I'm trying to make an online MMORPG /
ORPG.

Back on topic:  I looked IsSet() on PHP.net, but it didn't give that fluent
of an explanation.  Thanks!  I'll be sure to try it out.  If someone tries
my php script, and wants to make any changes, please just upload it to
ftp://lom.game-host.org/ .

Thanks again,

Erik Johnson