*sigh* I'm thinking so too ;(

Doh!

However, I have at least a usable hack around.

In the constructor of your class, add:

function Class ($object_name)
{
global $pge;

$pge = $object_name;
}

Then when you use create a new object of that type you must use:

$objectname = new Class('objectname');

Then in your code you just use ${$pge}-> to refer to it.

Sucks, doesn't it?

--
Plutarck
Should be working on something...