First, use <?php phpinfo()?> to determine several things:

Where does PHP think your php.ini file should be?
Move your php.ini file there, and then change it.
Changes to other php.ini files in other places is pointless.
There is a new-fangled Apache directive to tell PHP where to find
php.ini, but it's easier to just move the darn thing.

After you re-start Apache (again) does <?php phpinfo();?> show that
Oracle is available?  It will either be listed in that page, or it
ain't there.
Until Oracle is listed as installed, oci_connect() will remain undefined.

Check the 'extensions_directory' in php.ini to be sure it's right.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm