Hi:

I've asked this question on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list, but replies were few and didn't address the problem. Whereas, I've seen considerable discussion of curl on this list, so here goes.

I am writing a client-side application that uses curl commands to communicate with a php application.

At present I can send the php application logon, password, and variables via:

curl -u userID:password --url http://mydomain.com/myApp.php?what=what

That works!

However, I would like to send the variables hidden instead of attached to the url. So, what would the curl command be?

Many thanks for any suggestions or solutions.

tedd