Hi all,

the page shown below works fine on my own machine, but on another (remote)
server, it gives me a strange result.

Here's what happens: The first time I view the page it says "array(0) { }"
as I'd expect, but on the second it says "object(kurv)(0) { }" where I
expected another array. The problem seems to be that the object has the
same name as the key in $_SESSION -- if I call it $foobar the problem
disappears. But that explanation doesn't really make much sense to me.

As I see it there's something wrong on the server. Can anybody tell me
anything about this problem?

Thanks,
Niels

<?php

class kurv {
   function kurv() {
      if (!array_key_exists('kurv', $_SESSION)) {$_SESSION['kurv']=array();}

session_start();

$kurv=new kurv();

var_dump($_SESSION['kurv']);

?>