I recently got handed a project that requires me to use PHP to talk to a WSDL
SOAP service.  I'm not new to PHP but I am new to SOAP.  I have the basic idea
of how SOAP works but still have a few questions I am hoping you all can answer
for me.

Which library would be better to use?  NuSOAP or PEAR's SOAP library?

Someone else is writing the WSDLs that I need to access.  Does this mean that I
just have to use a SOAP client to access the information or would I need to
make a SOAP server?  I guess what I'm asking is what is the difference between
a SOAP client and a SOAP server?

Lastly, do you all know of any good online tutorials I could check out that
google may not suggest?

Thanks!
Jay