Hello everyone,

I'm having some problems with one of our servers.  Recently Plesk overwrote
our configuration file, and I'm trying to get the thing back online.  To make
a long story short, I've got PHP working with http, but now that I've got the
https virtual host set up, php doesn't work with it.  Instead apache just
sends a file download request to the client, so I can download the entire
source code, instead of viewing the results from PHP.

Has anyone run into an issue like this?  It's just so odd that the HTTP
virtual host works just fine, but the HTTPS virtual host does not.

I've got all the appropriate:

LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so
AddHandler php-script php
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php4 .php3 .phtml .inc
DirectoryIndex index.php index.php3

in the php.conf file.  I don't think I have to specify to turn the PHP engine
on in the HTTPS virtual host, do I?

Thanks for any help,

Ray Hauge