Ben Rockwood wrote:
I'm working with a medium sized ISP to start rolling out PHP and MySQL
services to customers.  I've been looking around for best practices or help
with such a roll out but not found anything.  I'm confident I can roll out
the services but with so many other ISPs currently running PHP it seems like
I could save my self a lot of mistakes and grief if I could learn from
admins that have already done it.

Is anyone aware of a resource specifically about rolling out PHP to a large
number of users in an ISP setting?  Specifically dealing with security
issues like a user doing an unlink(../otheruser/index.html); ?

Any pointers and experience are appreciated.  Thank You.

technikolor

This link may be of some use:

http://www.webhostgear.com/166.html

Tim.