Hi, emil

Using "safe_mode_exec_dir", it's a solution if  you has access to your
php.ini or http.conf, because it's a PHP_INI_SYSTEM var. For these reason
you can't set this var with ini_set() function on a php script.

If your ISP has a very restricted setting, i think that the solutions that
"comex" comments it's a good one, it'sn't my prefered solution by security
issues.

P.S.D
i never have proved if setting PHP_INI_SYSTEM vars it's posible on a
.htacces file.