Barry wrote:
Hi!

I got a very funny problem.
I wonder if anyone else encountered that.

I start a Session at Shop startpage to keep some arrays and such.
Stuff you need for the Cart and so. so fine so good.

But when the customer goes through that Page some session vars just get NULL.

are you sticking references to things in the session array sometimes?
(as opposed to sticking things in the session array and then referencing
that?)

do you have a frameset in use? (where more than one page in the frameset may
use/start the session?) - i.e. one page overwrites the values set by another
becuase either your session logic is not 'watertight' or your using a session
handler mechanism that does not do do 'locking' of the session.

Not the whole session dies. nah just a few vars O_o

wtf is 'O_o'?

I dont understand that.
It happens not often, but at least 2 times a week.

I have no var overwriting them.

I wonder if anyone has an issue for that.

Btw its PHP 4.2-2 running on a Red Hat system under GNu linux.

upgrade php to 4.4.x atleast is one thing to consider....

really no idea what that is >_>

wtf is '>_>'?
I realise you may not know what it is either (and that you are asking the list)
-
but that wasn't clear to me either. and if the last couple of sentences are
anything
but clear as mud then I'll be darned ;-)

Thanks
    Barry