Denyl Meneses Guillén wrote:
sorry , what is PCRE ?
I looking my configuration with phpinfo() and not exist PCRE or similar .

http://us2.php.net/pcre

I'm using PHPmailer and and inside it calls to function preg_match , but  i
want to run a simple example

...:: denyl.php

<?php
$subject = "abcdef";
$pattern = '/^def/';
preg_match($pattern, $subject, $matches, PREG_OFFSET_CAPTURE, 3);
print_r($matches);
?>

and I get this :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function preg_match() in
/usr/local/apache133/htdocs/denyl.php on line 4

my phpinfo() is :
http://www.olvacourier.com/php.php

Thanks,
Denyl.