From: Geoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 8:13 PM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP] automating creation of thumbnails

I remember the other day someone was asking for a way to easily create a
bunch of thumbnails from image files. I just spotted this:
http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/2846.html

"This is a simple class that can be used to generate thumbnails of image
files. It can resize the images so they do not exceed a given width or
height. The images are loaded as true color to preserve the quality as much
as possible during the rescale operation. Currently, the images can be
loaded and saved in the JPEG and GIF formats."

Geoff.