On Thu, January 26, 2006 7:46 am, Barry wrote:
> 7BoZaR secret wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I wish to integrate some code of MOD for phpbb forum named
>> "gf-portail":  http://www.gf-phpbb.info/dlfile.php?id=31  , to my
>> HTML
>> website.
>>
>> In the menus of right-hand side (Last subjects, Which is on line?,
>> Statistics) however variables models and models files make me mad
>> ( i am beginner at PHP ) (root\modportal:  mod_recent_topics.php,
>> mod_whoisonline.php, mod_statistiques.php and
>> \root\templates\subSilver\modportal:  mod_recent_topics.tpl,
>> mod_whoisonline.tpl, mod_statistiques.tpl)
>>
>> could you help me???

Because your question is so specific, you probably should check in a
phpBB forum, or even one specfically for gf-portail...

PS
The English word you are using "mad" should probably be "crazy" to
avoid confusion for American readers... "mad" == "angry"
Though I suspect the Brits would disagree with me on that. :-)

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm