On Thursday 26 January 2006 03:48 pm, The Doctor wrote:
> How can one do this ??  CLient wants to isolate away so
> development code so that only he can upload it and no one in the world can
> see it.
>
> --
> Member - Liberal International
> This is [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Ici [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> God Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
> Born 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey UK

If I'm reading this right, this sounds like more of a webserver issue.  If
you're using Apache, then you could probably put in a <Directory> directive
to lock it down to his IP (if he is static).  You could also put the
user/pass authentication in there.

--
Ray Hauge
Programmer/Systems Administrator