Hello,

on 01/27/2006 05:59 AM Laurent Vanstaen said the following:
> I see your point. Here in my case the server I want to copy a file on
> has 192.168.1.1 for IP address and thus cannot be found from outside a
> LAN, so the security problem is not that much important. But I agree
> with you and see what you mean.

You may want to try sending files via form upload. Then on the
destination end the you could have a PHP script that would take care of
authentication and receiving and storing the uploaded files.

In that case you may want to try this HTTP client class. It can act as a
normal browser submitting files via POST and also authentication, cookie
handling and redirection in case you want make a robust file copying system:

http://www.phpclasses.org/httpclient

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos