Hi,

I want a client to be able to upload a file to the web server via PHP.
Then, I want that image to be processed, scaled, and made into thumbnails
and full-size images.  Is this possible with the image processing
capabilities of PHP, or should I use something like Image Magick to do it
server side?

Please copy your reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as I am on the digest
version.

Thanks in advance.

mto

Michael O'Neal