I'm putting together a shopping cart that will be hit from two different web
sites and I would like to track where the order came from by setting a
cookie.

Is there an environmental variable that I could pull instead of giving each
web site a different url to point to the shopping cart? I've tried using the
following;

if (!isset($parasite))
{
  $parasite = getenv ("REMOTE_HOST");
  setcookie("reffrom",$parasite,time()+86400,"/",".flylikeaneagle.com");
}

That seems to set the browsers ip address not the ip address of the server
that's hosting one of the two sites that will be using the shopping cart.

Any help would be appreciated,
Tom

Tom Beidler
Orbit Tech Services