At 02:23 AM 4/25/01 +0800, Mark Lo wrote:
>Hi,
>
>      I am having a problem in link variables in netscape.  etc.
>www.domain.com?xx=1&xxx=2&xxxx=mark lo&xxxee=polol
>
>if the above link contains space, then everyting is faded after the space,
>how to over come this problem in netscape.  In IE5, it is okay to have
>spacein link variables.

   The proper way to phrase "In IE5, it is okay to have spaces in link
variables" is

"IE5, which doesn't follow the specifications of the language, works with
spaces embedded in the links.  Netscape, which follows (at least that part
of) the HTML specification, disallows embedded spaces in links."

   Meanwhile, try the urlencode() and urldecode() functions. :)

>Thank you

   Welcome.

    Brian S. Dunworth
    Sr. Software Development Engineer