Hello,

I'm writting a domain checker and for that, I want to use fsockopen to send
data to the registry's whois database.
Unfortunately I have always "Connection refused", Error 111 when try to
create a socket...

Even the example shown on php.net website doesn't work, so I believe it's
not a code problem from my side...
http://www.php.net/manual/de/function.fsockopen.php

PHP has been compiled with -enable-socket option, so I also think it's not
the problem neither. On top of that, I tried the same code on two different
machines (Ubuntu, FC4): same result...

I first thought it could be a DNS problem, but as I can use my browser
normally on the same PC, I wonder...

Any help would be highly appreciated ;-)

Thx:

BB