On Fri, February 10, 2006 1:36 pm, Paul Novitski wrote:
> At 04:08 AM 2/10/2006, Dave Jarvis wrote:
>>It is a collection of six simple tricks I use to give websites that
>>extra flair of functionality.
>>
>>http://joot.com/dave/writings/articles/php-examples.shtml
>>
>>I hope you find the auto-complete city and country is especially
>> useful.

While we're at it, I'd recommend a cron job to check the ISO (?)
reference standard of countries and country codes to re-populate your
data every month or so.

After all, the list of countries *DOES* change, and your site should
be current, no?

I forget exactly where I found the standard list, as I coded it and
forgot it and it's worked fine for many years now.
http://info.com/country+codes+reference+standard

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm