Just wondering if anyone know of a mailing list of forum specifically dedicated
to soliciting for programmers to fill PHP programming positions?

I see people post to this list periodically but it really doesn't seem like the
right place.  Our project is going to be expanding quite a bit and we are
probably going to be hiring more on-site programmers probably in the near
future.

Specifically we're looking for people (or lists/forums) in the MD/DC/VA area.

Just kind of pre-scouting for my boss before we resort to going through
headhunters and recruiters and the big job posting sites.

Thanks.

-TG