Hello,

on 02/17/2006 01:55 AM tedd said the following:
>>  > Most of those who are aware of disability issues, don't use any
>> barriers
>>  > at all.
>>
>> CAPTCHA is often used to prevent abuses from people using automated
>> robot programs.
>>
>> To solve the problem of visually impaired people, there are audio
>> CAPTCHA solutions.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Manuel Lemos
>
> Manuel:
>
> No offense meant, but please review this --

No offense taken.

> http://www.access-matters.com/2005/05/22/quiz-115-did-a-captcha-catch-ya/
>
> -- before installing a CAPTCHA.
>
> Accessibility matters.

I am not sure what you mean. Are you saying that nobody should use audio
CAPTCHA because one user was not able to configure his browser to play
the audio CAPTCHA? I am sure that it is something easier to achieve than
screen reader software that many blind users use to access read Web
pages loud.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos