Hi,

I have one server in USA and one server in Thailand. The server in USA is
the one containing the updated information. The Thai server will be a copy
of the USA server.

I want to write a PHP script that does this for me:
1. Once a day copies the files on the USA server to the Thai server and put
them in the web folder
2. Once a day copy the database in USA (dump) and then empty the Thai
database and insert the USA content (inserts)

Maybe PHP is not the right way? Do you know any code that already do this
(PHP)? I would like to do this in PHP, because I am in the learning process
of this great language.

Best regards,

Peter Lauri
Managing Director