Jochem,

Thanks, but I tried that and it made no difference.

I have found that any changes I make to php.ini are ignored, even after
restarting Apache. I have been editing httpd.conf via Webmin, which for most
configs works fine (and is displayed in phpinfo(), the sendmail changes are
never displayed (always shows sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail).

Cheers

George