Okay, here is the error:
http://hwhome.hkto.net:808/apidie.jpg
I'm using CHT version of windows, but I think you should seen this
window before.

I've searched on google, but I find lots of ffi that != Foreign Function
Interface :(

I found this:
http://www.cweiske.de/download/phpgtk/pear/System_WinDrives.phps which
use PHP's w32api on PHP4 and use FFI on PHP5. But it provide a simple
example of using ffi only, and I'm still confused on it.

Please help, Thx!

Ho Wang