Hi,

Saturday, February 25, 2006, 5:53:23 AM, you wrote:
gu> Hi all,

gu> I installed a opensource php project, and now is working fine for me.
gu> Now that project has some 40-50 MySQL tables..

gu> now I want to change something in that but the I am not able to get the DB
gu> flow..
gu> Is any body knows any tool by which we can create/make the relationship
gu> diagram like we are doing in SQLserver or Access..

gu> To understand the DB is very tough... any body knows how I can create the
gu> relationship diagram from that .SQL file...

gu> thnx to alll...

Try DbDesigner4, it will reverse engineer an existing database as much as it
can.

http://fabforce.net/

--
regards,