Hi everybody!
I have a problem and I was told to check out the sessions part in PHP.
What I want to deal with is the following :
I have a PHP page with a form, where the user writes some data. These data are
then written into a file which is then used in a system command as input for an
external program (NOTE: The data MUST be written into a file, it cannot be done
elsewhise, because the external program takes a file as input).
The thing is that I must somehow create a file everytime a user enters data
into the form, so I must learn something on sessions I think.
My question is, since I don't have a login system or something like that, but
just want to create a different file each time (with the session_id being part
of it, so that the file is unique), which session commands do I need?

 Yahoo! Mail