I am looking for a simple html area text area type editor, similar to to what you find in the phpbbs and Joomla. I don't need a lot of features it is just to edit small snipits of html and I really want it to be very simple to implement. I have been looking for the past few hours and so far everything seems way more complex than what I need and a pain to set up. Any recommendations would be appreciated

--
Chris W
KE5GIX

Gift Giving Made Easy
Get the gifts you want & give the gifts they want One stop wish list for any gift, from anywhere, for any occasion!
http://thewishzone.com