On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 13:47, Jason Gerfen wrote:
> I would like to know how to suppress Warning error_log entries dealing
> with undefined vars: eg.
> Undefined index:  del_pxe in /test.php on line 33, referer:
> http://website.com/index.php

The best way is to write clean code that checks for the existence of the
index first. Understandably it may not be your case in which case you
should consult the manual, especially as it concerns "error reporting".
That said, if it is YOUR code, quit being a slob, someday someone other
than you might have to maintain it.

Cheers,
Rob.